10.15.2014

Marilyn Booker: 08.17.14

For those of you who follow this blog, I apologize it’s been so long since I’ve posted.  Life has made a few pretty major changes in our family the last few months!  One being we are expecting a baby boy to arrive February 2015!  We are so excited, and can’t wait to meet him.  I am still trying to get used to the fact that it’s a BOY. :)  The second major change is we’ve moved from southern California to Tulsa, Oklahoma!  It’s still kind of hard to believe we’re here.   An exciting job opportunity opened up for my husband, so - here we are!  I plan to continue my photography on the side, as it comes to me.  Obviously with a huge move, (and likely another local move around the corner with us house shopping,) and my pregnancy, I won’t be able to book too much... but I can’t quite put it down either. :)  So, stay tuned – and if you’re in the Tulsa area, send me an email, call or text if you’d like to book a session!

Below is a newborn session I did before our move for Marilyn Booker.  She is such a sweetheart and is so easy to fall in love with.  Ava my daughter is in absolute LOVE with her.  Every one of her dolls is named after her, not to mention she will even pretend to BE Marilyn.  It’s really quite hilarious and cute!  She is going to be quite the little mommy to this new baby on the way, I just know it.













No comments: